About a month ago I did a blog regarding music festival attire on a budget, since the ticket for the festival probably broke the bank at purchase. This slide show is of my friends and I’s fashion we wore and the fun times we had at ACL 2013. Most of my outfits were under $30.00 and I loved all of them. Remember to always reuse/re-purpose what you have in your closet before you go buy, keep it comfy and NO heels.
More fashion to be seen on here, a little video recap off YouTube of ACL 2013 Weekend 1.
With Austin City Limits Music Festival approaching today I ponder the question what to wear? Any music festival has its challenges as a girl when it comes to outfit selection because you want to be stylish, but not over done. Additionally not to mention comfortable since you will be on your feet outside all day and if you live in Texas as I do the sun can still be very brutal this time of year. If only us girls had it as easy as the guys do, right? Well, I have selected some outfits that might provide some inspiration to make the “what to wear” decision a little easier at an affordable cost.
Pop of Color Festival Outfit
1. Charlotte Russe Crochet Flutter Crop Tank @ $16.99
2. H&M Denim Shorts @ $19.95
3. H&M Belt with Embroidered Band @ $7.95
4. Forever 21 Free Spirited Chevron Cuff @ $4.80 & Forever 21 Raised Stripe Cuff @ $4.80
5. Body Central Thong Sandals @ $9.90
Total Cost of Outfit: $63.39
Fun with Fringe Festival Outfit
1. Charlotte Russe Diamond Graphic Fringe Tee @ $19.99
2. Forever 21 Edgy Chain Bracelet @ $5.80
3. Forever 21 Girly Pearl Cut Off Shots @ $24.80
4. Body Central Combat Boots @ $19.90
Total Cost of Outfit: $70.49
Have a great time at whatever music festival you attend and remember comfort is key, wear flats, and always keep it classy not trashy!