Anyone in the corporate world looks forward to casual Friday, where you get to wear jeans and be a bit more relaxed at work. Sometimes people can take casual Friday to the extreme and not even try to have a style that day, by just throwing on whatever they find on their closet floor. Even though it is casual Friday I believe you should still look stylish and put together just in a less corporate attire. I have found a couple of outfits that fits my idea of casual Friday style and I have made them affordable too!
Royal in Purple
1. Forever 21 Boxy Cuffed Sleeve Top @ $15.80
2. Old Navy Women’s The Sweetheart Skinny Jeans @ $29.50
3. DSW G by GUESS Vianaa Platform Pump @ $24.94
4. Body Central Mixed Chain Layered Necklace @ 7.90
Total Cost of Outfit: $78.14
Blazing at the Office
1. H&M Top in Slub Jersey @ $9.95
2. Old Navy Women’s Cropped Skinny Boyfriend Jeans @ $34.94
3. Forever 21 Hook-Eye Closure Blazer @ $27.80
4. Charlotte Russe Basic Reversible Pant Belt @ 9.99
5. DSW Diba Dianna Patent Pump @ 39.95
6. Sam Moon Fashion Tote Bag @ 29.99
Total Cost of Outfit: $152.62
Don’t forget the main reason to look chic on casual Friday, Happy Hour! Since you already look fierce you can go straight after work to enjoy extra time with friends!