When retail therapy doesn’t work there is always the therapy of a good workout! Whether it is running, lifting weights or yoga sweating helps release the toxic. As you know girls don’t sweat we sparkle and why not sparkle in a cute outfit. It not only puts a little pep in your step, but also gives you a reason to go to the gym. Active wear is becoming a more common fashion statement even outside of the gym, however most workout clothes can be costly. I have selected some outfits that will make you sparkle that much more at the gym and created them at an inexpensive cost!
Train Insane in Grey
1. Old Navy Women’s Active Running Tees @ $16.94
2. Forever 21 Active Running Capri @ $15.80
3. Target C9 by Champion® Women’s Reversible Compression Cami Bra @ $14.99
Total Cost of Outfit: $47.73
Glistening in Pink
1. Forever 21 Seamless Racerback Run Tank @ $10.80
2. H&M Ribbed Sports Top @ $12.95
3. Forever 21 Low Impact Sports Bra @ $8.80
4. Old Navy DWomen’s Active by Old Navy Compression Capris (19″) @ $17.00
Total Cost of Outfit: $49.55
Keep in mind that a good pair of shoes is key in every workout outfit, don’t break the bank, but make an investment. Enjoy the burn in style!